ITM & GBTA Charity Travel Symposium
ITM and GBTA (the Global Business Travel Association) are proud to create the globe's first business travel forum dedicated to the Charity Travel sector. With fares & rates, industry issues and logistics all specific to travel for this sector, the two associations recognise the need for an event dedicated to this interest group and created the first, independent forum of its kind.
To find out more or to register for this event, please visit the Charity Travel Symposium website.
Who should attend and Why?
It is recommended that the following type of people should attend this event:
- Travel Managers responsible for travel within charities or humanitarian companies
- Procurement responsible for travel
- Travel Management Company staff
- Those responsible for crew movements
- Technology providers in the sector
- Supplier representatives in the sector (air, rail, helicopter, private charter, ground transportation, ship, hotel & accommodation etc.)
Delegates will have the chance to make new connections in an intimate event and discuss topics key to their programmes or products & services in this first event dedicated to this sector.
Date: 28th - 29th June 2012.
Location: St. Ermin's Hotel, Caxton Street, London SW1H 0QW.