ITM is excited to share details with you of our new training programme for Suppliers. If you have ever wanted to understand your clients better to maximise your success, then this is the course for you.
Delivered by our Director of Education, Sandy Moring, the ITM Training Programme caters for all levels of experience. This first course, which is CPD accredited (14 hours), covers the key aspects of travel management to help you gain a greater understanding of the issue your clients deal with, so you can identify opportunities to gain an advantage and build stronger relationships.
This course will cover:
- A history of Business Travel Management
- Procurement Principles and Policy Management
- How travel managers interact and influence key stakeholders
- The role of corporate culture on a programme
- How travel managers maximise savings and ROI of a managed programme
A follow up course in December will explore the complexities of managing a mature programme.
Claim a £100 discount if you register for both courses - contact email@example.com to request a discount code.