To find out more about the experts speaking at this event click here.
16 Jul 2018 Royal Lancaster London
Achieving compliance is becoming more and more of a challenge. Compliance isn’t just about adhering to policy, it has a much wider focus and if managed correctly will help improve your travel performance and your bottom line.
This one-day event will explore the importance of compliance, how to assess the true value to your organisation and its role in maximising traveller safety.
Compliance and Cost Control is a delicate balancing act. We will be joined by a number of industry experts to examine how travel managers can make small but effective improvements to increase savings, and help delegates come away with an enhanced strategy for the future. We will explore:
- Policy and Programme optimisation to
- Maximising adoption behaviours and dealing with non-compliance
- Culture and booking behaviours
- Creative means to increase and measure cost savings
- The role of technology to support both compliance and savings
Lancaster Terrace, London, W2 2TY
09:00 to 17:00
|Non Members||£149.00 (ex.VAT)|
|Connect Buyer||£99.00 (ex.VAT)|
|Business IP Buyer||Free|
|Connect IP Buyer||£99.00 (ex.VAT)|