To find out more about the experts speaking at this event click here.
01 Jul 2022 Leonardo Royal Hotel, London Tower Bridge
We are pleased to announce a new event in our annual calendar.
The success and popularity of the ITM Mentoring Programme has led to the launch of a new lunch time awards ceremony taking place in London.
Celebrating excellence across the travel community and recognising mentees as they graduate from the ITM Mentoring Programme, the event promises to be a rewarding afternoon and provides a perfect opportunity to network.
Meet the judges
- Scott Davies, CEO | ITM
- Alison Rogan, Chair | ITM and Director, Head of Travel and Expense | Barclays
- Richard Tams, Founder & Director | Tailwind Advisory
- Kerrie Henshaw-Cox, Global Category Lead | AstraZeneca
- Steve Proud, EMEA Travel Manager & Global Airline Program Manager | Citi
Category - General
- Game Changer (Individual) Nominate
- Game Changer (Team) Nominate
This years Game Changer awards will recognise exceptional drive, bold approach and a confidence to pursue change to overcome a company, client or industry challenge.
- Programme Achievement (Individual) Nominate
- Programme Achievement (Team) Nominate
This award will recognise the step changes made in Travel/Travel & Meetings & Expense Programmes to bring maximum value to the end to end experience. It could be a single piece of the puzzle, re-design of the programme, technology based or a re-focus of the resource in place.
- Service Excellence (Individual) Nominate
- Service Excellence (Team) Nominate
Recognising the focus and dedication needed to deliver excellence over the last year, this award will shine a light on the individual, and teams, that have demonstrated best in class delivery of a Travel/Travel & Meetings & Expense Programme.
Category - Mentoring
- Mentor of the Year Nominate
This award recognises this mentors commitment to supporting the industry and future talent through sharing their expertise to guide and develop the mentees they have worked with.
- Mentee of the Year Nominate
This award recognises this mentees investment in the ITM Mentoring Programme, and themselves, through working with their mentor.
- One to Watch (Mentee) Nominate
The ITM Mentoring Team recognise a mentee who has excelled on their journey with their mentor.
The awards will conclude with the Mentoring Programme Graduation
The above agenda is subject to change
|Ticket Type||Early Bird Rate (Ends 31 May 2022)||Normal Rate|
|Table of 10||£790||£790|
The above prices include tax
For more information regarding our mentoring programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
45 Prescot Street, London, E1 8GP
12:15 to 23:55
|Individual Ticket (Price Per Ticket - Includes VAT )||£79|
|Table Of Ten ( Price Per Table - Includes VAT )||£790|