The Institute of Travel Management (ITM) has announced the winners of their Business Travel Achievement Awards for the corporate travel sector in Ireland. The event took place at the ITM Awards Dinner at The Westbury in Dublin on 16 November.
Leila Dunphy from AerCap won best travel manager for the second consecutive year. Aer Lingus has been named Best Airline of the year for 2018 and Clayton Hotel, Burlington Hotel won best hotel category. FCM Travel Solutions scooped the best TMC award for their innovation, sustainability programme, and their ability to adapt to the changing needs of their clients.
Louise McClean Director of Sales & Marketing, Dalata Hotel Group won best Sales/Account Manager for her commitment and engagement in building strategic partnerships with national and international accounts.
Devine's Chauffeur Service won the best ground transportation provider for their impressive customer satisfaction rating and their continued customer service focus.
The full list of winners:
- Best Airline – Aer Lingus
- Best Hotel – Clayton Hotel, Burlington Hotel
- Best Travel Manager – Leila Dunphy, AerCap
- Best Sales/Account Manager – Louise McClean, Director of Sales & Marketing, Dalata Hotel Group
- Best TMC – FCM Travel Solutions
- Best Ground Transportation Provider – Devine's Chauffeur Service
The Awards dinner also raised money for local charity, CMRF Crumlin, who work to improve the quality of life of poorly children. €2020 was raised on the night. A huge thank you goes to everyone who donated to this worthy cause.